Women's updated distressed leather classic motorcycle jacket. Made from distressed leather giving it a unique one of a kind look. Specifically designed for the female frame, stylish and packed with features. Distressed colours give a "weathered look", producing an appearance of age and wear to your jacket.
- 6 air vents, 2 in chest, 2 at front and 2 in sleeve
- 2 front zip pockets and 2 internal pockets
- Short racing collar with snap fastening
- A zip-out liner, highly versatile in any temperature.
- Complete set of 5 removable CE approved armour (2 elbow, 2 shoulder & spine)
- Adjustable zips at hips for comfort when sitting
- Zip and stud sleeve closure
- All zips are original heavy duty YKK,
- Brass antique buttons - 100% rust proof
PLEASE NOTE: Each jacket is INDIVIDUALLY treated, and will have a different colour and look. Photo colours may differ from actual item due to lighting during the photo shoot or your monitors display.
Postage is FREE anywhere in Australia (includes tracking)
Registered and express post also available
General › Men › Clothing
|Body measurements are in centimetres.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…